Sunday, August 7, 2016

Quilted Card

This is my card for today fellow crafters, a few of my ladies in my craft class made this card and really enjoyed stepping up a simple technique.

Don't forget to check out all the card and project tutorials over on my  UTUBE CHANNEL!!

Hope you will give this technique a try!!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


 patterned paper

 my card


 card


 my card


My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP: Pop Of Pink
Stamp Set: Papillon Potpourri, Wild About Flowers
Stamp Pad: Melon Mambo
Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
Jewels: Basic Rhinestones, Basic Pearls
Adhesives: Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Snail Runner
Foam Adhesive Strips
Paper Snips
Stampin' Trimmer




8 comments:

  1. Brill use of bits and pieces leftover.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking card! Beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely technique. The beautiful colours really make it stand out. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous, Angela. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday and at CropStop. I'm truly grateful to have you play along, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to link up your beautiful creations.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Karen Always fun entering your challenges. Angexo

      Delete