Sunday, August 28, 2016

Summer Sorbet Up Up and Away

 wendy cranford

Welcome back everyone to our 4th Blog Hop for August, it has been such a busy August for our Crazy Crafters Team but what a awesome month it has been. With having such talented and inspirational crafters as our guest in each blog. Today's blog is no different, we have the very talented Wendy Cranford with us, please check out
Wendy's Blog you will be inspired with her work.

 Wendy Cranford

For this particular Blog Hop our theme is CASE:
Choose a card or project of Wendy's and CASE - Copy and Selectively Edit.

This is Wendy's Card I have chosen to CASE:


As in Wendy's card I have put clouds in my card by using a sponging technique and have included some Hot Air Balloons which I have stamped in versamark and embossed in copper embossing powder. I have also used some ruched ribbon in my card.

My Card






Products Used:
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Shimmery White
DSP: Playful Palette
Stamp Sets: Summer Sorbet, Kinda Eclectic, Flourishing Phrases
Framelits: Layering Circles, Layering Ovals
Ink Pads: Peekaboo Peach, Soft Sky, Early Espresso, Versamark
Embossing Folder: Softly Falling
Embossing Powder: Copper
Enamel Shapes: Metallic
Jewels: Rhinestones
Ribbon: Peekaboo Peach Ruched 3/8"
Metallic Thread: Copper
Sponges
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesive: Snail Runner
Heat Tool
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot








38 comments:

  1. I just love the colours chosen for your CASE Angela. The cloud technique you used has worked so well too. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim, your card is awesome. Thank You for stopping by. Angexo

      Delete
  2. Lots of great techniques here Ange! Anyone receiving this would feel appreciated. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Lisa, so nice of you to say. Angexo

      Delete
  3. Oh, this is just beautiful Angela! All the little details combine beautifully! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love those BIG Balloons they are awesome. Your colours choices are beautiful and I love your clouds. Would it be possible for you to make a Tutorial on different clouds, as I have no idea where to start. I would be really appreciative of this if you could ? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have made a tutorial Christine on how I do my clouds: here is the link if it's not what you are after please pm me and let me know what you would like in the tutorial- am happy to help where I can.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xF-9bu5Y2k

      Thank You for your lovely comments: if you wanted a tutorial on this particular card let me know. Angexo

      Delete
  5. Love the colour combination, so pretty, and the copper emboss is so delicate too. Beautiful card Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sue for your lovely comments.Angexo

      Delete
  6. Makes me want to go up up and away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the colour combination! I don't have this set, but after seeing it on so beautifuly presented on your project - its another must have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Carolina, I really appreciate your comments. I bought this set mainly for the Hot Air Balloons. Angexo

      Delete
  8. This is a great colour combo & I love the copper embossed hot air balloons! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour combo Ang, great card

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card, love the colours you have used :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a fan of the copper embossed balloons too. I recently ordered the copper embossing powder but haven't used it yet. My next project needs to feature it! It looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Louise, I do love the effect. Angexo

      Delete
  12. Oh this is great! I love how you added the sunshine. Your color combo is so awesome. I have never considered those colors together but they look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wendy so kind of you to participate in our hop today. Angexo

      Delete
  13. What a great card, Angela. I love your color combo and copper embossed balloons. There are so many details to look at. Amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Satomi, I do like this card. I might have to do a tutorial on this one.Angexo

      Delete
  14. Awesome card and Case Ange. Love the colours, with the copper embossed hot air balloons. The cloud background is just stunning. :) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Juana, I did use a few different techniques in this card. Angexo

      Delete
  15. Lovely card Ange.....love the embossing...I'm a sucker for the copper

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card! I would have never thought to put them colours together, they really work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jessica, I love doing different color combos. Angexo

      Delete
  17. Great card. Love the colours you have used on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your colour combo Angela. The copper looks great on the balloons.

    ReplyDelete