Friday, August 5, 2016

Tuscan Vineyard Coloring with Ink Pads and Blender Pens

 tuscan vineyard

Welcome back crafter's to our Friday of wonderful creations from the Crazy Crafters team, make sure you check them all out HERE at Kylie Bertucci's Blog and vote for your top 3! I'm sure you will find lots of inspiration from these wonderful team members.

My card this week I have used the Tuscan Vineyard Stamp Set, using my ink pads and blender pens have colored the grapes and leaves. To add dimension to my card I embossed my first layer with the new Holly embossing folder, stamped and sponged the second layer and added some of the beautiful Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon.



Products Used:
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Sahara Sand, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Tuscan Vineyard
Punch: 1" Circle
Ink Pads: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Always Artichoke, Stazon Jet Black
Embossing Folder: Holly
Ribbon: Mint Macaron Sheer Linen
Wink of Stella: Clear
Blender Pens
Sponges
Dimensionals
Adhesive: Snail
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot



8 comments:

  1. What a great card! Reminds me of Italian ceramics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving this stamp set Stephanie, thank you for stopping by. Angexxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank You Gail, I am really loving getting back into coloring. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and so classic Ange. Love the framing. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant card! Flawless sponging!! Everything is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Satomi, you are so sweet. I do love sponging. Angexx

      Delete