Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Tuscan Vineyard Layered Card

I thought I'd do another card with the stamp set " Tuscan Vineyard " I just love this stamp set. The artist has put lovely lines on these stamps to make it so easy to color. I have colored the grapes with my ink pads and some blender pens, it was so easy to color. I have a tutorial on this type of coloring over on my Utube Channel. I have then stamped one of the images as my background  and lightly sponged with Wisteria Wonder over the leaves to add a vintage look. As extra texture my second panel on the card I have embossed with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder, added some Burlap Ribbon and Wink of Stella. 

I think with all the elements and layers on this card it makes the grapes really pop!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


 my card

 my card

My Card






Products Used:
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Tuscan Vineyard
Ink Pads: Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi
Embossing Folder: Brick Wall
Punch: 1-1/4" circle
Wink of Stella: Clear
Blender Pens
Bone Folder
Sponges
Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Tear & Tape
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot



4 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, Angela. This color combination is amazing, and your stamping is amazing as well. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to play along with us. It's always such a blessing to have you play along.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen I love using my blender pen and ink pads to color.Angex

      Delete
  2. Hello again, Angela. I can't leave without thank you for also sharing your super sweet card with us at CropStop. I just LOVE seeing your amazing cards, and I can't thank you enough for sharing with us at CropStop. If you ever want to create a card to Guest Design for me, just let me know.
    Karen Letchworth
    CropStop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen I love entering your challenges fingers crossed I might win one day. lol Angex

      Delete