Monday, August 1, 2016

Twisted Easel Card - Guy Greetings

I was asked to make a 40th Birthday Card for a Male so I wanted it to be something a bit different. I have come up with this 40th Twisted Easel Card using the Guy Greetings Stamp Set. 

I have made 2 Twisted Easel Cards as I have done a tutorial over on my UTUBE CHANNEL for you, I hope you will give these fun folds a go. I really enjoyed making them.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


 twisted easel card
 twisted easel card


 twisted easel card

My Card







My Second Twisted Easel Card








Products Used:
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White
DSP: Moroccan, Floral Boutique
Stamp Set: Guy Greetings
Stamp Pads: Old Olive, Early Espresso
Framelits: Bunch of Banners, Large Numbers
Punch: Bow Builder
Embellishments: Enamel Shapes - Regals
Wink of Stella: Clear
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue, Snail, Tear & Tape, Glue Dots
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot




2 comments:

  1. Great easel cards, lovely papers for a male card, thanks for joining us this month at the CHNS Patterned Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Cass I love your challenge site. Angexx

      Delete