Wednesday, September 7, 2016

40th Birthday - Silver Card

I was asked to make a 40th Birthday Card for a customer, I was actually asked to make 2! One for a man and one for a lady both turning 40, I could see this would be a challenge. The first one you would of already seen the Twisted Easel Card for the man and I made this one for the lady. I love the Silver tones in this card, I have embossed the lace trim from the stamp set "Grateful Bunch" and the Butterflies come from the stamp set " Papillon Potpourri" and of course I have used the Elegant Butterfly Punch and the Bitty Butterfly Punch, these punches make it so easy when using them along with the Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

I have circular metal rimmed pearls:
 my card

 my card

 my card

My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Sets: Grateful Bunch, Papillon Potpourri
Framelits: Large Numbers
Stamp Pad: Versamark
Embossing Powder: White
Ribbon: Silver Satin 5/8"
Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
Embellishments: Metal Rimmed Pearls, Basic Pearl Jewels
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear & Tape, Snail Runner, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Glue Dots
Stampin' Up! Heat Tool
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot




8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card- love the 'ruffles' you added.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelley, I think what you think are ruffles is embossed lace, I used white embossing powder with one of Stampin Up stamps and versamark ink and my heat tool to set. Angexo

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous, Angela. I just LOVE it. Thanks so much for sharing with us again at CropStop. I'd love to have you share a card with us as a Guest Designer if you'd ever be interested in that. Just let me know (Email or stop by my blog).
    Blessings,
    Karen
    CropStop
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for such a privilege Karen I will get in touch with you shortly. Angexo

      Delete
  3. Angela this card looks like a beautiful blouse with pearl buttons! I love it, so elegant. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sandy So Nice of you to say such a lovely comment. Angexo

      Delete
  4. Very elegant! Such a pretty card you've created with the limited colors. Love the lace edging and the embossed butterflies. Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete