Sunday, September 11, 2016

Botanical Builder Flowers and Butterflies Card

Hi Everyone, I have been teaching some craft classes and we are going to be focusing on the Botantical Builder Framelits over the next two weeks and am so addicted now to making my own flowers. I love creating a cluster of flowers on my cards as in this one.

I would like to enter this card into Jessie Holton's CASE Card Challenge over on her blog:
Check out the other entries HERE  and make sure you enter a card, it's all great fun.

CASE This Card!
 challenge

my card

My Card




Products Used:
DSP: Floral Boutique, Petals and Paislies, Irresistibly Floral, Fancy Frost
Specialty Paper: Fabulous Foil Acetate
Stamp Set: Papillion Potpourri
Ink Pads: Night of Navy
Framelits: Botantical Builder
Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
Enamel Shapes: Gifts
Jewels: Rhinestones and Pearls
Buttons: Classy Designer
Solid Bakers Twine: Night of Navy
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Precision Plate
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot



4 comments:

  1. WOW Angela...I love your take on my card. All of those gorgeous patterned papers and that beautiful flower arrangement fit so perfectly together. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim, I rarely get the chance to create how I really love to. I decided to sit down and really put my all in this card, making my own flowers to make a cluster of flowers for my card. Angexo

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous card Ange! Thank you for entering it in the the Case This Card Challenge #CTC002 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Jessie, I really enjoyed making this card for your challenge. Angexoxo

      Delete