Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Cherry Cobbler Wedding or Anniversary Card

I was asked to teach this card in a class so I thought I would share it all with you here on my blog. I am going to be doing a Utube Tutorial on this card over on my Utube Channel in the coming days so don't forget to check out my channel. Why not subscribe and not miss any of my Tutorials!

SUBSCRIBE HERE TO MY UTUBE CHANNEL

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:


 wedding


 my card

 aa


My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
DSP: Fancy Frost
Bundle: Floral Phrases
Ink Pad: Cherry Cobbler
Punch: Sweetheart , Confetti Hearts Border
Ribbon: Trio Pack - Bakers Twine
Jewels: Basic Pearls
Adhesive: Tear & Tape, Snail Runner, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer
Simply Scored
Big Shot




6 comments:

  1. Angela welcome back to JKOC, I'm so happy to see you here again. I love this elegant wedding card, the lace style covering is so pretty and I love the other details as well. I will have to check out your tutorial.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Susan I'm so glad your blog is back up and running too. I missed it so much. Angexo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Angela! Thx for playing at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Angela. I love how the front folds look almost like lace. It's really pretty. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us. it’s a treat to have you play along, and I hope that you wll join us again soon.
    Karen
    CropStop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Karen. Your are so sweet. Angexo

      Delete