Monday, September 26, 2016

Christmas Jingles

I have created this Christmas Card for Jessie Holton's CASE challenge over on HER BLOG: Don't forget to check it out and enter a card. We are CASING the lovely Andrea Hagen-Rien card, Andrea won the challenge last week.

I have taken some of the green from Andrea's CASE card and the theme of Christmas for my card this week. I have used the Father Christmas Stamp Set and stamped the holly around the top and sides of the card,my sentiment is from the Christmas Magic Stamp Set. I have used the layering ovals framelits, frosty sequins, melon mambo ribbon and gold twine with the lovely little jingle bells to complete my card.

This is Andrea's card we are CASING!!

 case this card

My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Garden Green, So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Christmas Magic, Father Christmas
Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Garden Green
Framelits: Layering Ovals
Sequins: Fancy Frost
Jewels: Rhinestones
Ribbon: Melon Mambo Stitched 1/8"
Bakers Twine: Trio Pack
Embellishments: Mini Jingle Bells
Wink of Stella: Clear
Sponge Daubers
Sponges
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear & Tape, Glue Dots, Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot




8 comments:

  1. Hi Angela! Thank You for the "lovely Andrea" :) and casing my card. I love the Mini Jingle Bells and Fancy Frost Sequins too. A christmas card in mambo melon wood be in Germany a little bit risky. You know what I mean? But your card is beautiful and different to other christmas cards. Your Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Andrea, I like to do things differently and love using non traditional colors for Christmas.

      Here is my Utube Channel if you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/playlists

      Delete
  2. I love how bright and fun your card is Angela. Those jingle bells are just adorable, can't wait to get mine :-)
    This card certainly has the Christmas spirit shining through x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Kim, I just have to be different don't I, I do love using non traditional colors for Christmas. Not all the time. lol Angexo

      Delete
  3. Great card Angela so fun and bright! Love the stamped holly leaves in the background. The jingle bells are just adorable. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in pink! I love how you've set the ovals & stamping off side, it's a really pretty look & the ribbons & bells are very cute, too! Thank you for playing along with Case This Card again Ange xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always a pleasure Jessie, thank you for having such a wonderful challenge. Angexo

      Delete