Sunday, September 4, 2016

Christmas Magic

Well The New Christmas Catalogue went live on 1st September in Australia and Stampin' Up! have really out done themselves, one of the best Christmas Catalogue's I have seen. With my card to day I have used the stamp set 
" Christmas Magic" I just love it. With it's deep definitions in the stamp itself  it makes it so easy to create with.

With my card I started by making my own template from the layering ovals framelits to sponge the oval at the centre of my card. Once sponged I stamped the trees first using the stamping off technique before removing the template that I used to sponge the oval shape. I then removed the template and stamped the train image and sentiment. Then stamped the train once again on a scrap piece of whisper white and cut it out, then adhered it to the card with dimensionals. Then just using my ink pads and a blender pen added some color to the train and finally highlighted areas with my Wink of Stella Clear Pen.

Check out my tutorial on this card over on my Utube Channel.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

 my card

 card


My Card

Close up of my train image



Products Used:
Cardstock: Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Christmas Magic
Framelits: Layering Ovals (to create my mask)
Ink Pads: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Wisteria Wonder
(Sponged Oval in Centre of Card)
Ink Pads: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler
(Colors I used with my blender pen on the train)
Blender Pen
Wink of Stella: Clear
Jewels: Rhinestones
Enamel Shapes: Brights
Bone Folder
Sponges
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Snail Runner
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot



4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the soft coloring - the stamping off works well here. So glad to have found you through Word Art Wednesday's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Andie I do have my own Utube Channel if you are interested.
      Utube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  2. Lovely card - thank you for dropping this off at WAW I wish you the best in the draw - blessings - WAW DT Gail

    ReplyDelete