Sunday, September 11, 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop Guest Sarah Berry


Welcome to our first blog hop for September and we are very lucky to have Sarah Berry as our very special guest this time. Please visit Sarah's Blog HERE! to see all her lovely creations.

For this blog hop our theme is to CASE one of Sarah's Cards or Projects from her blog, I often get asked what it means to CASE someone else's work:
CASE  just means to select any project and selectively edit or choose something from that card and use it and create your very own project. It does't mean to copy it exactly. You may use the colors that have been used, the stamp set, a technique - the list is endless.

Please take the time to check out my UTUBE CHANNEL for all my tutorials I have for you, I hope they are helpful to you in some small way.

Sarah's Card

My inspiration from her card are the lovely butterflies, I have lace embossed my card with the stamp set "Grateful Bunch", added the ribbon up the middle and added some flowers and butterflies to complete my card. The butterflies are embossed with clear embossing powder to give them a lovely shine, the same with the flowers that I have stamped from the stamp set " Grateful Bunch" and punch them out with the Blossom Bunch Punch.  I stamped the sentiment and cut it out so it would fit nicely in between the lace, sponged the edges with a dauber and ink pad then added it to my card with dimensionals.

My Card


Close Up





Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Bundle: Grateful Bunch
Punches: Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly
Ribbon: Mini Striped 5/8" Tip Top Taupe
Ink Pads: Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Versamark
Embossing Powders: Clear and White
Embossing Buddy
Sponge Daubers
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Snail Runner, Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Heat Tool
Stampin' Trimmer








40 comments:

  1. I would never of thought of teaming up this stamp with ribbon in the middle. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful CASE Angela I love how you have used the stamp as a build up to your focals x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very elegant, timeless card! Love the butterflies, paired with the ribbon. Your case of Sarah's card is really pretty. Well done and TFS!😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for your lovely comments Louise. Angexxoo

      Delete
  4. This is a very elegant, timeless card! Love the butterflies, paired with the ribbon. Your case of Sarah's card is really pretty. Well done and TFS!😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for your lovely comments Louise. Angexxoo

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous card Ange. Love how you embossed the lace, looks so realistic against the ribbon and of course love the butterflies too. Love this style vintage and elegant. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Juana, it looks nicer in real time than the photo shows, thank you for your lovely comments. Angexo

      Delete
  6. I Vintage charmed card, Angela. I really like how you have used the plain striped ribbon with the fancy ornate lacy stamp, and how you used it too. The butterflies look as they fluttered in and just sat there for a rest before flying away again. The pop of colour with Bermuda Bay brings the whole card alive. Reminds of the elegant Days Gone By era

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your lovely words Christine, you are a wonderful inspiration encouraging me with your comments. Sometimes I am my worst critic. Thanks again. Angexo

      Delete
  7. Such a pretty card Angela! Love the colour combo with the stamp combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colours of the butterflies on this card, gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the way you have used the ribbons! Very creative Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a pretty card! That's real precision stamping with the lace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie, it's not that hard. If you stamp in the middle first then on each end. Angexo

      Delete
  11. I love how images just pop off the pagecwithba basic black background. Looks so good. Love your take on Sarah's card Angela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kylie so nice of you to say.Angexo

      Delete
  12. You've made a fantastic CASE. Everything on this card is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Satomi, so sweet of you to say. Angexo

      Delete
  13. Love the elegance of the ribbon combined with the lace stamping, just beautiful Ange xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angela I love the vintage feel this card brings - the black works so well with the others colours - great case - its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Leisa, so nice of you to say. I do like the black lately. I use to always do the vintage look. One of my fav. looks. Angexoxox

      Delete
  15. Great CASE Angela. Such a beautiful card with so much pretty detail. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Angela, I love this card, all the butterflies are so pretty ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suz I didn't realise you were back again, I will definitely start entering your challenges again. I hope all is well with you hun. Angexoxo

      Delete