Sunday, September 18, 2016

Father Christmas

This is one of my favourite stamp sets in the new Stampin' Up! Christmas Catalogue that was released on the 1st September, You could do so much with this stamp set, I have decided to go for a Vintage Look with this Christmas Card by sponging the side panels for my card and stamping the holly on the side panel. I have then also sponged the centre piece and mounted it with the adhesive foam strips and lastly Father Christmas is also on dimensionals cut out with the layering ovals framelits.

Take the time to check out my UTUBE CHANNEL for some great videos.

My Card







Products Used: 
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Father Christmas
Framelits: Layering Ovals
Ink Pads: Real Red, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, 
Sahara Sand
Ribbon: Bakers Twin Trio Pack
Wink Of Stella: Clear
Blender Pen
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Adhesive Foam Strips
Sponges
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Glue Dots
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot




2 comments:

  1. Love the vintage style of this Angela, I have looked at this set a few times now. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I saw this set Kim I wanted it, I knew I just had to have it. Have done a couple of different cards with it but they aren't published on my blog yet. Angexoxo

      Delete