Friday, September 9, 2016

Floral Phrases Thankyou Notecard

 vote for me

Welcome back crafters to our second Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights for the month. You can check out all the other creations from my team members over at 
Kylie Bertucci's Blog and please vote for your top 3 while you are there.

This week I have used the lovely Floral Phrases Stamp Set and made a simple Thankyou Notecard, we can never have too many of them can we??

I would like to enter this card into these challenge:

 my card

My Notecard


Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Notecards: Crumb Cake
Acetate: Fabulous Foil
Stamp Set: Floral Phrases
Ink Pads: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Paper Snips
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Snail Runner
Stampin' Trimmer




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant Thank You card Ange. Love the designer acetate. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana Just a quick card for one of my craft classes - thank you for stopping by. Angexo

      Delete
  2. Lovely card! I love the gold acetate and the beautiful blue flowers! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for having me Jen, I love your challenges. Angexo

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty! The navy blue flowers are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete