Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Full Curtain Fold - Christmas Card

It's September already so I need to get my Christmas Cards done so thought I would share them with you. Today I have made a full curtain fold and used the Fancy Frost Designer Series Paper as my top panel and my curtain fold I have used "This Christmas" DSP. I have used one of my favourite thinlits  from Stampin Up the "Delicate Ornaments"Thinlits Die.

I have a tutorial over at my utube channel for this Full Curtain Fold if you would like to check my channel out or see the tutorial below.


My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
DSP: Fancy Frost, This Christmas
Stamp Set: Embellished Ornaments
Thinlits: Delicate Ornament
Stamp Pad: Real Red
Punch: Decorative Label
Ribbon: 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo
Jewels: Rhinestones
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Daubers
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer
Simply Scored
Big Shot




No comments:

Post a Comment