Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Lovely As A Tree Christmas Card

I have been dying to make a card with my most favourite stamp set of all time " Lovely As A Tree" this stamp set is so versatile and can be used all year round. Just add Wink of Stella for your Christmas Cards, once you start using this stamp set you won't be able to stop.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

 my card

 word art wednesday

 aa

My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Shimmery White
DSP: Serene Scenery
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Wonderous Wreath
Framelits: Banners, Layering Ovals
Embossing Folder: Softly Falling
Ink Pads: Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Soft Sky
Lace: Vanilla Lace Trim 1/2"
Thread: Linen Thread
Washi Tape: Affectionately Yours
Embellishments: Mini Pine Cones
Jewels: Rhinestones
Buttons: Classy Designer
Distress Tool
Sponges
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear & Tape
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot





10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Ange. Love the vintage and timeless feel that you created. Great textures and layers. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana, I was really pleased how this one came out. Thank you for stopping by. Angexoxo

      Delete
  2. WOW, Angela, eine wunderschöne Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Gertrude, lovely comment. Angexoxo

      Delete
  3. I saw your link on Crop Stop link up and wanted to stop by and say what a lovely card this is! So soft and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for coming to my blog, would you consider becoming one of my followers. I do have a utub channel if you are interested. Angexoxo

      My Business Page: https://www.facebook.com/Stampinupangelawestland/?ref=bookmarks

      Online Store for all your Stampin' Up! Products: www.angelawestland.stampinup.net

      Utube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  4. Such a perfect Christmas card Angela, I love the little pine cone embellishment! Thanks for joining us this week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Michelle for popping into my blog. Angexo

      Delete
  5. This is breathtaking, and the tiny pine cone makes me smile! So glad you were blessed with time to craft and that you chose to share at Word Art Wednesday.
    Christine
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure thank you so much Christine. Angexo

      Delete