Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Seasonal Bells

Hi Everyone, I have been having a play with a couple of the new stamp sets in the Christmas Catalogue. I just love this bundle "Seasonal Bells" makes it a breeze to create with the matching Bell Punch. I just love the gorgeous little jingle bells as well. The lovely new dsp " Fancy Frost" it is just beautiful for Christmas cards - the picture in the catalogue doesn't do it justice.

I would like to enter this card in these challenges:

 my card

 my card

My Card


Close Up




Products Used:
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
DSP: Fancy Frost
Bundle: Seasonal Bells
Framelits: Bunch of Banners
Punch: Bell
Ink Pad: Real Red
Embellishments: Mini Jingle Bells
Ribbon: 3/8" Silky Taffeta Combo Pack
Bakers Twine: Trio Pack
Jewels: Rhinestones
Adhesive: Snail Runner
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot




8 comments:

  1. I adore Christmas decorating and cards mainly because I LOVE red. Your card is beautiful Angela with the white against the red & the cute little jingles are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim, I am trying to get into the swing of getting some cards done before convention. It will be so close to Christmas then. Angexoxo

      Delete
  2. The addition of the tiny jingle bells really makes it super adorbs! Thanks for playing along with this weeks TGIF sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mercedes. Was a fun Challenge. Angexoxo

      Delete
  3. Angela I like the twist on the sketch :) Always fun to color outside of the lines a little right? Love the simple color combo too - very pretty! Hope to see you playing along again at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Holly Wasn't sure if you would see I have turned the sketch around on my layout.

      Delete
  4. What stunning twist on the sketch. Love your card. So many details and stil looking simple and fabulous. . TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Bibi, I wasn't sure if you guys would see I had turned the sketch around. It was a great challenge, I like to do things outside the box. lol Angexoxo

      Delete