Monday, September 19, 2016

Star of Light

Hi Everyone, I have been having so much fun playing with this stamp set "Star of Light" I have already made some Christmas Cards using this stamp bundle - I just love it. 

If you are interested purchasing it from my store just click on the picture, it is available in Photopolymer in the bundle or if  you prefer just the stamp set it is also available in Photopolymer.

 Star of Light Bundle

 Star of Light stamp set

I would like to enter my card into Jessie's Challenge: 
Check out the challenge and why not enter it, it is so much fun!!

 CTC003

With my card I have taken the Christmas Theme and the color Red from Juana's card to create my card  using the lovely bundle: "Star of Light"

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Real Red, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Bundle: Star of Light
Ink Pads: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Jewels: Pearls
Wink of Stella: Clear
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer
Precision Base Plate
Big Shot



6 comments:

  1. I love this set & this card Angela. You have created a beautiful background for your star focal! Adore the red too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim, so sweet of you to say. I can see me making a few of these for Christmas. Angexoxo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Ange. Great colour combo and love the layering of the stars. Fabulous case. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana. I love this stamp set. Angexoxo

      Delete
  3. You are rocking the traditional Christmas colours, Angela! What a lovely card! Thanks for playing along at Case This Card again this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure Jessie, thank you for such a lovely comment. Angexoxo

      Delete