Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Strawberry Sketches Father Christmas

I am so loving using this new stamp set "Father Christmas" it is such a versatile set to use for all those Christmas cards you need to make this year. With my card I have designed  for Strawberry Sketches, this is my interpretation on Sarah's sketch for this challenge.

If you are interested in purchasing this stamp set for yourself just click on the picture and it will take you directly to it at my online store. I have used the clear mount stamp set, it is also available in wood mount.


I would like to enter my card into Sarah's Challenge - Strawberry Sketches.
 Check it out on her blog just click on the sketch below - why not enter a project.

Sarah's Sketch - Why Not Enter into her Challenge

With my card I have gone for non traditional colors for Christmas for a change, embossing a layer with the new embossing folder "Holly", added a side panel with Fancy Frost DSP and adhered some silver ribbon down the side. With the image I have colored it with my ink pads using a blender pen, fussy cutting the sack out and adhering it to my card with dimensionals. Lastly adding some metallic shapes and small jingle bells on some gold twine. 

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
DSP: Fancy Frost
Stamp Set: Father Christmas
Embossing Folder: Holly
Punches: 1-3/4" Circle, 1-1/2" Circle
Ink Pads: Real Red, Rose Red, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake
Blender Pens
Sponge Daubers
Bone Folder
Embellishements: Mini Jingle Bells
Ribbon: 3/8" Glitter Ribbon, Bakers Twine Trio Pack
Enamel Shapes: Metallic
Wink of Stella: Clear
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer




No comments:

Post a Comment