Friday, September 2, 2016

Tealight Holder and Treat Bag

 vote now

Welcome back to Friday Crafter's, it's time for another Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights. I'm sure you will get lots of Inspiration from my other team members when you visit the blog post over at Kylie Bertucci's Blog, make sure you pic your top 3 favourites.

This month as I was having a class on the use of Thinlits, I have chosen the bundle "Floral Phrases Stamp Set" and the "Detailed Floral Thinlits" and have created a couple of different cards and some little Off The Page items to show case this month.

My first one I would like to show you is this Tealight Holder and Matching Treat Bag using the Detailed Floral Thinlits, the treat bag can be used for so many things, lovely piece of  cake inside, a couple of chocolates or just a small gift. Anyone would love to receive this at any event.

You will find the Tutorial over on my UTUBE CHANNEL for the Tealight Candle Holder and the Treat Bag will be coming to my channel very soon.




My Tealight Holder and Matching Treat Bag








Products Used:
Cardstock: Shimmery White, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Thinlits: Detailed Floral
Ribbon: Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack 3/8" (In New Christmas Catalogue)
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer
Precision Base Plate
Die Brush
Big Shot




14 comments:

  1. I love these little boxes, the dies are so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, absolutely beautiful, they look so fiddly to make, but they are so gorgeous. The perfect Wedding Favour for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So easy to make Christine, not hard at all. Angexo

      Delete
  3. Sieht wunderschön aus, das Täschchen habe ich von einer Bastelfreundin geschenkt bekommen bei einen Workshop.
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects!! This can make a great gift at any time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank You Kim - I have know published the tutorial for the favor bag as well over on my channel. Angexo

      Delete
  6. Love these Angela, been meaning to do the Tealight thing for a while now, they look fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sue I have published the favor bag now over on my blog too. So easy to make. Angexo

      Delete
  7. Love your projects Ange. Great use of the thinlits and thanks for making the video tutorial. Might try and make one too. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so easy Juana they can be used for many things and occasions. Angexo

      Delete