Friday, September 16, 2016

Touches of Texture with Hand Made Flowers

 my project

I hope you like my lovely box I have made and decorated with the Touches of Texture Stamp Set and I have also made some handmade flowers using the Botantical Builder Framelits. You could easily put some lovely chocolates in this box for that special gift or a small gift, I really did enjoy making this one and I'm sure I will be making many more.

Check out all the other projects that the Crazy Crafters have made over on Kylie Bertucci's Blog Post and don't forget to vote for your top 3! I'm sure you will be inspired by their creations.

My Gift Box






Products Used:
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Cardstock: Flowers & Leaves: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler,
Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant,  Basic Black.
Stamp Set: Touches of Texture
Framelits: Botantical Builder
Ink Pads: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum
Blender Pen
Bone Folder
Jewels: Pearls
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner, Fine - Tip Glue Pen
Stampin' Trimmer
Precision Base Plate
Big Shot




2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, I really love what you've created. The colours really work well together and the flowers are just so pretty. Love how you've used touches of Texture for it. When I first saw it I immediately thought it would make a perfect box for a bottle of wine. Thanks for sharing this project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Louise Not sure that it would fit a bottle of wine it's approx. 7" tall and the lid is 2" square but would be great for Christmas Gifts, you could just use some Christmas Colors and DSP. Angexoxo

      Delete