Friday, September 23, 2016

Wetlands Acetate Panel Card

 team highlights

Welcome back to another Team Project Highlights Friday, check out the other team members projects HERE!!!!! and vote for your top 3! I'm sure you will be inspired and find something new to try.


With my Card I cut it about halfway on the front of the card and using some tear and tape adhered a piece of window sheet to the front and another piece of Shimmery White on the other side of the window sheet. Using sticky notes inside the card for masking the panel I sponged using my sponges and my ink pads. With the ducks I stamped them in Memento Black Ink and fussy cut them out, clear embossed them and adhered them to my card with dimensionals. 

My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Wetlands
Ink Pads: Soft Sky, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Memento Black, Versamark
Window Sheet
Embossing Powder: Clear
Sponges
Sponge Daubers
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Tear & Tape
Paper Snips
Heat Tool
Stampin' Trimmer



14 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Angela! I think this is my favourite card you have ever made. Just gorgeous. Thanks for taking part in the Crazy Crafters project highlight this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kylie it means a lot to me, I do love trying different techniques. Angexoxo

      Delete
  2. I've had a very soft spot for this goose since it first appeared on the scene and you've really done it justice and brought it right up to date! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie. Very Appreciated. Angexo

      Delete
  3. Wow!! Love those ducks & everything is coloured/sponges so beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the sponging technique Jessie. Angexo

      Delete
  4. I absolutely adore your card Angela! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! LOVE your card Ange. This acetate window panel is stunning, adds so much dimension and depth. The soft sponging is gorgeous too. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana I do love my sponging. I'm liking the acetate panels at the moment. Angexo

      Delete