Sunday, September 25, 2016

Wild About Flowers

 paula

Here we are crafters for another wonderful Blog Hop for August, I'm sure you will love checking out my fellow Crazy Crafters creations they have made for you. Today we have the very talented Paula Dobson hopping with us. Please check out Paula's blog, you will find a lot of inspiration there.

 paula

The theme for this blog hope was to CASE one of Paula's Cards or Projects: CASE: choose a card/project and selectively edit it and create your own card or project.

This is Paula's card I am casing:

With my card I have chosen from Paula's card the lovely stamp set "Wild About Flowers" and created my own card. I have used the new Fabulous Foil Acetate and sponged my background with sponges and my ink pads. Then I have stamped Versamark Ink over the whole image and coated it in clear embossing powder and heat to set. I have also embossed my first layer of card with the embossing folder "Fluttering".

My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Acetate: Fabulous Foil Designer
Ink Pads: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride 
(Sponged Background)
Ink Pads: Basic Black (Sentiment) Versamark for the embossed glaze
Stamp Sets: Wild About Flowers, Rose Wonder (Sentiment)
Framelits: Layering Ovals
Embossing Folder: Fluttering
Ribbon: Gold Satin 5/8"
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Foam Adhesive Strips
Sponges
Adhesive: Tear & Tape, Snail Runner
Trimmer
Big Shot







31 comments:

  1. I love your sponging Angela, it's perfect! Your sponging is one of the many reasons I decided to try the sponging technique in the first place. I love the layers too, everything comes together so very nicely, Fantsatic card xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim for the lovely compliment, sponging is my favourite technique, something you can't rush.It's so hard to show it in a utube without rushing. Angexo

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Ange. I like the way you use the foil acetate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely and bright card Ang!! Great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. This beautiful card will definitely provide some comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card Angela! So soft & pretty & the acetate adds a really nice layer to it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Ange. Love all the layers and the soft sponging is perfect for the card theme. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Angela. Love the sponging and the soft touch of the gold ribbon and pearls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kirsten. I do love doing sponging. Angexo

      Delete
  8. Wow Angela!! I am such a lover of this stamp set and I adore all the techniques that you have put together on this stunning card. Thank you so having me on the Crazy Crafters blog hop xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Paula, I do love this stamp set and he sponging technique. I could sponge everyday. Thank You for hopping with us, it was so wonderful to have you join us. Angexo

      Delete
  9. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frSeptember 25, 2016 at 7:04 PM

    loved

    ReplyDelete