Friday, October 28, 2016

Botanical Builder Card

 my card

Welcome fellow crafters to another  Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights, I have been doing some classes using the Botantical Builder Framelits and it's really become addictive making my own flowers. It's such a relaxing thing to just sit and make these flowers and know I have created them myself. My ladies in the craft classes I've held are really enjoying using the Botanical Framelits.

Check out all the other team's projects over at Kylie's Blog and don't forget to vote for your top 3!

My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Timeless Textures, Flourishing Phrases
Framelits: Botanical Builder
Ink Pads: Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Buttons: Classy Designer 
Linen Thread
Jewels: Pearls
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Tear and Tape
Precision Base Plate
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot



6 comments:

  1. What a stunning colour combo Angela. This really is a beautiful card. Love the button detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this card! I have a real soft spot for those dies and you've really got the best out of them! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Stephanie I have made so many flowers, need to stop using this bundle for a little while anyway. Angexoxox

      Delete
  3. Stunning Ange! I love how you've layered the white flower. xo

    ReplyDelete