Sunday, October 16, 2016

Father Christmas Clean and Simple

This is the new stamp set "Father Christmas" for this card I have gone with the Clean and Simple look! You can just stamp the frame at the top of your card and at the bottom, then stamp the holly in the middle. That is my Clean and Simple look if you are going to be making a few.

Step It Up
If you want to step your card up a bit just color the holly with a blender pen and your ink pads and finish off with a bit of Wink of Stella Clear.

You will find many tutorials over on my UTUBE CHANNEL if you are looking for ideas.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 aa

 a

 aa

My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Real Red, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Father Christmas
Ink Pads: Real Red, Old Olive
Blender Pens
Wink of Stella: Clear
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer




8 comments:

  1. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frOctober 17, 2016 at 2:12 AM

    LOVED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas boarder stamp - there are many possibilities for this one. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this stamp set Chantell, I have done it also in Antique by sponging over the top. Angexo

      Delete
  3. Loving how you've used that holly image Angela...Such a lovely classic Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki One of my fav. stamp sets for Christmas. Angexo

      Delete
  4. Your image is coloured beautifully, Angela. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Christine. I really appreciate your comments. Angexo

      Delete