Sunday, October 9, 2016

Flurry of Wishes


Welcome back crafter's to one of our blog hops for the month of September, we are very fortunate to have the wonderfully talented Julie Davidson joining us for our blog hop today. Please check out Julie's Blog - you will find so much inspiration, a very talented lady. You can click on Julie's picture and it will take you to her blog.

 Julie Blog

Our theme for this blog hop is to select one of Julie's cards/ projects and CASE: Copy and Selectively Edit and create your own card or project. As Julie has done I have chosen to use the stamp set "Flurry of Wishes", I have also used the matching punch and added the snowflakes to my card with dimensionals. Once I punched the snowflakes out I also stamped them in Versamark, coated them with clear embossing powder and used my heat tool to set. I have also used the half curtain fold on the lovely Christmas Designer Paper " This Christmas" and embossed my front panel with the new embossing folder "Holly".

This is Julie's Card I have chosen to CASE:


My Card - Using the Half Curtain Fold




Products Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
DSP: This Christmas
Stamp Set: Flurry of  Wishes
Punch: Snow Flurry
Framelits: Bunch of Banners
Ink Pad: Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Embossing Folder: Holly
Embossing Powder: Clear
Enamel Shapes: Regal
Jewels: Rhinestones
Ribbon: Real Red Stitched Satin 3/8"
Dimensionals
Adhesive: Tear & Tape, Snail Runner
Heat Tool
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot










24 comments:

  1. Great card Angela....love the traditional colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic CASE Angela. Love the use of your snowflakes with the pleated DSP. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, love your curtain fold. I will definitely try this next time. Great case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie Just a simple fold. Angexo

      Delete
  5. I really love the curtain fold on the embossed background! What a perfect Chrissy card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Ange. Love the embossed background and the pleated dsp works so well with the snowflakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant Christmas card Angela. Love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a stunning card! I love how you did snowflakes in an non-traditional color (red). It is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie, I like to go outside the box sometimes. Angexo

      Delete
  9. Love your card, great Xmas card, must try this curtain technique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Angela you've created a stunning card! Love the pleating too which adds to the designer feel of this card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete