Thursday, October 20, 2016

International Project Highlights


Welcome everyone to our International Project Highlights using current Stampin' Up!® Products.  We have all created this gallery of projects for you to by inspired by! We would love it if you could visit every one of our blogs and see a close up of our projects. You can see the gallery below and this will be on every blog that you click on so you will never be lost.

I have created this Double Shutter Card for my mother-in-law's birthday, I hope you will be inspired 
by it.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

 a

 a

 a

 a

 a

My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Whisper White
DSP: Fancy Frost, Floral Boutique
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Number of Years
Stamp Pad: Night of Navy
Framelits: Large Numbers
Thinlits: Detailed Floral
Punches: Classic Label, 1-1/4" Circle
Embellishments: Fancy Frost Sequins, Classy Designer Buttons, Enamel Shapes, Baker's Twine Trio Pack
Ribbon: Natural Trim Silver 1/4"
Jewels: Rhinestones and Pearls, Metal Rimmed Pearls
Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Precision Plate
Die Brush
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot

Thank you for visiting my blog today, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. We know that you will love our gallery of projects made from Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators around the world.











32 comments:

  1. Hi Angela :) Love your card and the fold combination! Gorgeous use of the DSP and the thinlits x Would love to see a picture of how it closes, please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim, unfortunately I have already given this card to my beautiful Mother In Law for her 88th Birthday. I will try and do a tutorial in the coming weeks. Angexo

      Delete
  2. Wow what an amazing card!! Great color combo and so elegant. Thank you for sharing, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What a wonderful card - a gift in itself. I'm sure your MIL LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did, she was so overjoyed. Made it worth doing it for her.Angexo

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card Angela. Really special to mark such a special birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the folding and intricacy of this card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carolynn so nice of you to say. Angexo

      Delete
  6. Wow! What an amazing card! I'm sure your mum-in-law will be blown away xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jessie One of my favourite folds, Love making this one. Angex

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very gorgeous card and a very special occasion. Your colour combo is divine. D ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! This is such a beautiful card. Great effort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Vanessa, thank you for stopping by my blog. Angexo

      Delete
  11. Simply beautiful card Ange. I'd love to learn this special fold. It's perfect way to showcase the dsp. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana, I plan to do a tutorial on this fold but won't be till after Onstage. Angexoxo

      Delete
  12. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frOctober 20, 2016 at 11:49 PM

    MAGNIFIQUE +++++++++++++++++

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Ange. I haven't seen this fold before - it fascinates me! Great way to show off DSP too. I'm looking forward to meeting you in Brisbane - not long now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail Hopefully I do a tutorial after onstage for this one. Angexo

      Delete
  14. Such an amazing project Angela, so much detail and beautifully made as well. The navy blue and white combo is so elegant.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My MIL loved it - I only make these for gifts or a order. Thank You Susan. Angexo

      Delete
  15. Great card Ange, love all the panels! Thanks for playing along at Case This Card this week! xx

    ReplyDelete