Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Lovely As A Tree Sponging Technique

I have a lovely Christmas Card for you today, we are in October and Christmas is only just around the corner. I am about half way with my Christmas Cards I need to make so thought I'd share this one with you. One of my favourite technique's is sponging along with my most favourite stamp sets of all time " Lovely As A Tree".

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


 a

 aa

 aa


My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Hardwood. Father Christmas
Ink Pads: Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black
Bone Folder
Sponges
Stampin' Trimmer




4 comments:

  1. Hi Angela :) Love the both stamps used for your card. Your sponging is gorgeous too with those glorious colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another gorgeous card Angela, I love the background you have created and such lovely colours as well. Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete