Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Star Of Light Christmas Card

Here we are at the end of October, have you been making some Christmas Cards. I don't think I will get as many made this year as I would like with only 2 months till Christmas and I do like to post mine at the beginning of December. So here is a Christmas Card I have designed using the lovely new Stamp Set and Thinlits set " Star of Light" from the Christmas Catalogue. It is beautiful stamp set with the swirls and delicate thinlits to compliment your stamping.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


 a


 a

 a

My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Sahara Sand, Shimmery White, Whisper White
Bundle: Star of Light
Ink Pads: Whisper White, Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Sahara Sand
Jewels: Rhinestones
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Stampin' Trimmer
Precision Base Plate
Big Shot




4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card Angela, the colours and snow flake looks great, Christmas is just around the corner.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Susan, Yes it is so close to Christmas now. Angexo

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! We are so blessed you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new Challenge just started today and will be glad to have you linked with us again. Leaving you an encouragement from God's Word found in Isaiah 12:2 which tells us, "Behold, God is my salvation,I will trust and not be afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation." Have a great week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so very much for the verse you left me Jo Ann, it is something I think at times we all need to remember. I would love you to subscribe to my blog, I will subscribe to yours. Have a Blessed Day!! Ange - Australia

      Delete