Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Vintage Father Christmas

Yesterday I showed you the Clean and Simple look with the stamp set "Father Christmas" with the card today I have just put a vintage look on it  and it's so easy to achieve.

Just make the card as normal as I did yesterday, then what I did was using a sponge and desired color of ink pad sponged over the whole card, then using my wink of stella enhanced the red areas once again and finally added some pine cone embellishments.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:


 a

 aa



My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Father Christmas
Ink Pads: Real Red, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Sponges
Blender Pens
Embellishments: Mini Pinecones
Wink of Stella: Clear
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer




2 comments:

  1. Such an elegant Christmas card Angela, the metal pinecone stands out so nicely and looks great.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Susan right into these Christmas Cards now. Angexo

      Delete