Friday, October 14, 2016

You've Got This Coloring with a Aqua Painter

 click here

Welcome back crafter's to our Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights, please click HERE!!!! to see what the some of the team members have made this week to inspire you. Don't forget to vote for your favourite 3!

With my card this week I have decided to get out my Aqua Painter Brush and some ink pads and do some coloring with this lovely flower from the "You've Got This" Stamp Set.

I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:


 pick me

 a


 a

 a

My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Rose Red, Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: You've Got This
Ink Pads: Rose Red, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Aqua Painter
Ribbon: Burlap 1-1/4"
Enamel Shapes: Regals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer




9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You Faye I do love watercoloring with the aqua painter. Please check out my Utube Channel if this is something that interests you. Angexo

      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  2. such a lovely card Angela, I love the image of the flower and the colours are great as well, hope all is well with you, I wish it warm up in Sydney.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Susan, so nice to hear from you. It is very hot here in Queensland. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - I like what you have done with the background. Its a great way to showcase the colours. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chantell, lovely of you to stop by my blog. Angexo

      Delete
  5. Wow, what a great coloring on the flower. We are so blessed you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new Challenge just started today and will be glad to have you linked with us again. Leaving you an encouragement from God's Word found in Isaiah 12:2 which tells us, "Behold, God is my salvation,I will trust and not be afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation." Have a great week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete