Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Adventure with Traveler Male Card

I have created this card in mind with the Global Design Project Theme for this week - Adventure!
Imagine having a lovely adventure to Alaska on a wonderful Cruise - if you are a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator you know exactly what I am aiming for. If you live in Australia and would love to know more I would love you to join my lovely team of demonstrators.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW !!

If you live in Australia and don't have a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator looking after you please CONTACT ME I would love to be able to help you or give you any information you are seeking. My contact details are at the bottom of this link - CONTACT ME TODAY!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Global Design Project - Theme - Adventure

 global design


 aa



 aa


 a


My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White
DSP: By The Shore
Stamp Sets: Traveler, Guy Greetings
Ink Pad: Early Espresso
Wink of Stella: Clear
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Adhesive: Snail Runner
Stampin' Trimmer


6 comments:

  1. Great card Angela! Love the lighter colours. Thank you for entering it into Case This Card this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Angela you have really given these designs a more modern look! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim, I keep trying to put the envelope. Angexo

      Delete
  3. Angela, I am so glad you played along with us at Global Design Project. I love how you combined challenges and this card works well with our Adventure theme. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Connie, so pleased you stopped by. Angexoxo

      Delete