Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Christmas Theme Trifold Shutter Card and Envelope

I thought I'd teach this card fold in my craft class I have each Thursday, the ladies were up for the challenge. I love making these more than one fold cards, I think it's got the WOW factor when you give someone one of these cards.

Why not check out my Utube Channel for some tutorials to get the creative juices working. Also I am now offering CARD KITS from my blog. You will find the tab at the top of this blog which has the list that I can provide at the moment. I will be adding this fold to the list very soon.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

 a

 x

 c

 d

My Card






Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
DSP: Warmth and Cheer Paper Pad
Stamp Set: Seasonal Bells, Christmas Magic, Embellished Ornaments
Punch: 1-1/2" Circle
Ink Pads: Real Red
Ribbon: Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack 3/8"
Twine: Bakers Twine Trio Pack
Sequins: Brights
Jewels: Rhinestones
Punch Board: Envelope
Bone Folder
Paper Snips
Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Stampin' Trimmer




3 comments:

  1. Such a fab card. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Happy crafting!
    Catherine X DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful patterned paper combo. Great Christmas card, thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card fold and love all the papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete