Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Decorated Gift Box

I have just finished creating this gift box for a very special lady that I call my friend, she has been a wonderful support to me over the last two years. I have used the botantical builder framelits to create my flowers and I have done a tutorial on how I made the box over on my 
UTUBE CHANNNEL!

My Gift Box






Products Used:
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
Framelits: Botanical Builder
Bone Folder
Ribbon: Whisper White Organza 5/8"
Buttons: Classy Designer Buttons
Jewels: Pearls
Linen Thread
Adhesives: Tear and Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer
Precision Plate
Big Shot




2 comments:

  1. Beautifil gift box and love all the gorgeous flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carol, I have a tutorial coming out very soon for this one. Angexo

      Delete