Friday, November 11, 2016

Guy Greetings

 aa

Welcome back crafters to another one of Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights, make sure to CLICK HERE and check out all of the cards and projects and please vote for your top 3!

I have created my card using two stamp sets, Guy Greetings and Timeless Textures. I have created my own background on this card using the Timeless Textures stamp set and have created a vintage look with the car from the Guy Greetings stamp set.

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets: Guy Greetings, Timeless Textures
Stamp Pads: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
Punch: Word Window 
Ribbon: Trio Pack 3/8"
Daubers
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner, Glue Dots
Stampin' Trimmer



2 comments:

  1. Great masculine card, these stamp sets & simple colour combo are perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome guy card Angela. I love how you added a splash of colour with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete