Tuesday, November 15, 2016

One Wild Ride

I have been wanting to use this stamp set for a little while as I knew it would be an awesome one to make all those male cards we struggle with. With this card I have chosen the DSP from the Serene Scenery as my first layer of my card, I have added different sized and colored cardstock and some burlap ribbon to give my card dimension so the motorcycle would pop off the page.

I would like to enter this card into the Global Design Project Sketch Challenge


 design project
Check out the challenge over at Jessie's Blog HERE!!!!!!

 aa


Also into these challenges:

 a

 a

 aa

My Card




Products Used: 
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
DSP: Serene Scenery
Stamp Set: One Wild Ride
Stamp Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Punch: Best Badge
Ribbon: Burlap 1-1/4"
Sponges
Bone Folder
Adhesive: Tear & Tape, Snail Runner
Stampin' Trimmer




8 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set Angele! You have made an amazing card any hog loving male would adore! Must purchase this set!
    Would you consider entering this card in to Jessies CTC011 male theme challenge?
    http://www.jessieholton.com/2016/11/16.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Vicki, sure if I'm not too late. Angexo

      Delete
  2. Great card, you have really made a high interest visual with this stamp set!! Have a great day and thank you for sharing your Talents with us at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello!! I LOVE this card! Great minds think alike Angela, as I have just put this set away after using it myself. Great male card! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week! Lovely to have met you in Brisbane too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love this stamp Paula, thank you for taking the time to stop by. I do appreciate it. Angexo

      Delete
  4. Great card Angela! Thank you for entering it into Case This Card this week! xx

    ReplyDelete