Sunday, November 6, 2016

Onstage Brisbane Queensland Australia

Well fellow crafters I have been to Onstage in Brisbane in Queensland, Australia and have met some awesome crafters and have come back with some great tips. 

These are my 80 Card Swaps I made for Onstage, I will do a Utube Tutorial showing you what I have returned with in a week or so. 

My Card






Products Used:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Sets: Timeless Textures, Papillon Potpourri, Banners for You
Framelits: Bunch of Banners, Layering Ovals
Stamp Pads: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay
Punch: Elegant Butterfly
Jewels: Basic Pearls or Rhinestones
Adhesive: Snail Runner
Simply Scored
Stampin' Trimmer




4 comments:

  1. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frNovember 6, 2016 at 9:24 PM

    SUPERBE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards -but 80??? well done you
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol Yes it was a new experience for me not only did I do 80 card swaps but I also did another 30 for my team. Angexo

      Delete