Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Screen Divider - Birthday Blooms

I have made a Screen Divider Card using the stamp set Birthday Blooms, I have made a tutorial that is over on my UTUBE CHANNEL showing you the measurements and a couple of tips when stamping a Screen Divider Card - I hope you find it helpful.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY UTUBE CHANNEL!

Here is the LINK to my tutorial on how to make this style of card

I have made this card for the Global Design Project with the theme CASE THIS DESIGNER - Connie Collins. I have used the stamp set Birthday Blooms that Connie has used on her card and made a Screen Divider Card and water colored the image.

 aa

My Card







Products Used:
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Birthday Blooms
Ink Pads: Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Stazon Black
Watercolor Paper
Aqua Painters
Wink of Stella: Clear
Baker's Twine: Trio Pack
Enamel Shapes: In Color 2016-2018
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer



6 comments:

  1. Link does not lead me to the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link is to my Utube Channel - here is the link to the Screen Card I have done.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm1moEtmYP8

      Delete
  2. What a truly stunning card Angela. I love the pink panel for writing on. It would be a shame to write over all the beautiful water colour that you did on the others! Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project this week as we CASE Connie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Paula, I really appreciate you stopping by and checking out my card. Angexo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous Angela! What a lot of colouring you've done for this one! Thanks so much for sharing your talents and joining in with ths week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jess - I love to watercolor it's so relaxing. Angexo

      Delete