Friday, November 18, 2016

The Wilderness Awaits

 a

I've decided to try and do some tutorials on male cards as I hear all the time how people struggle doing male cards. I hope this card encourages you to give it a try. Check out all the other fantastic projects and cards HERE!!!!!!

Check out my Utube Channel for a tutorial to try!!

I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:


 aaaa


 a

 aa

 aaa


My Card

These are the two finishes - clear moon or sponged moon. Add some trees or Not!






Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Sets: The Wilderness Awaits, Lovely As A Tree
Ink Pads: Basic Black, Basic Grey
Framelits: Layering Ovals
Embossing Folder: Woodgrain
Jewels: Rhinestones
Sponges
Dimensionals
Big Shot



10 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card & works well as masculine or nature lover. You're sponging & shading are fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jessie, I really enjoyed creating this one. Angexo

      Delete
    2. Thank you for entering it into Case This Card this week! xx

      Delete
  2. Great card Ang...love the sponging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ange this card is amazing, your sponging is spot on and the whole layout is just perfect. I can'r wait to try this out :D so talented xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's lovely of you to say Kim, been hard finding my mojo. Hopefully will be able to start making some cards soon for December as heading home very soon. Angexo

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. I love this stamp set and I really love what you've created with it!

    ReplyDelete