Friday, November 25, 2016

The Wilderness Awaits

 a

Welcome everyone back to my blog on this Friday Team Project Highlights, CLICK HERE to see all the wonderful other projects and cards and choose your top 3! I have used the stamp set "The Wilderness Awaits" I absolutely love this stamp set and have been wanting to create with the fox for some time and am very happy how this card turned out.

I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:


 a

 aa

 aaa


My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
DSP: Serene Scenery
Stamp Set: The Wilderness Awaits
Stamp Pad: Tip Top Taupe
Enamel Shapes: Metallic
Sponge Daubers
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots
Stampin' Trimmer



13 comments:

  1. That's really pretty Ange! Love the DSP with this card & the shading around the fox xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jessie, I have rediscovered this stamp set and am loving the versatility of it. Angexo

      Delete
  2. What an unusual layout Ange. Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp set! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie just started folding paper and came up with this layout. Must try it again.Angexo

      Delete
  5. Hi, Angela.
    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us. I am always most delighted to have you play along, and greatly appreciate your participation. I hope you're having a blessed week. Please stop by again soon to join us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete