Sunday, November 13, 2016

Timeless Love Water Coloring


Welcome to my blog fellow crafters to our first blog hop for November with our lovely special guest Amy Koenders. We are so grateful Amy agreed to join our blog hop today. I have chosen this card of Amy's to CASE(Copy and Selectively Edit) where she has used the stamp set "Timeless Love". Click on Amy's photo or her card below to take you to her blog where you will see all her wonderful creations.

Amy Koenders

 Amy

Amy's Card

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Timeless Love, Banners for You
Ink Pads: Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Wisteria Wonder, Stazon Jet Black
Punch: Duet Banner
Aqua Painter
Watercoloring Paper
Bone Folder
Jewels: Rhinestones
Tea Lace Doilies
Dimensionals
Adhesive: Snail Runner, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer








30 comments:

  1. Lovely water colouring Ange.....the colours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, so pretty! Your flowers turned out beautifully, love your design! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much, I just love this stamp set and I love to watercolor as well. thank you for joining us on our blog hop. Angexo

      Delete
  3. Great card Ange! Love how you've coloured the flowers, beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessie, love to watercolor. Angexo

      Delete
  4. This is stunning Angela! Love your take on Amy's card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kylie I do love to watercolor. Angexo

      Delete
  5. Oh Angela, I just love your card! Its so very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim I do love to watercolor. Angexo

      Delete
  6. Beautiful card Ange, love your watercoloured flowers and design layout. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana I do love to watercolor. Angexo

      Delete
  7. Very nicely coloured Angela and I love the colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love the colour combination. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ange, beautiful water colouring! Lovely case.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card. I love how you have used the doily on the top and the bottom. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely elegant card Angela. Great CASE :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! The banner across the centre is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your flower wreath Ang. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete