Sunday, November 27, 2016

Touches of Texture


Welcome back to my blog and to the Crazy Crafters second blog hop for this month of November, we have the delightfully talented Cindy Schuster hopping with us this time. We are so grateful she has agreed to join us and share her wonderful projects with us. CLICK HERE  to go to Cindy's Blog.

The theme of our blog hop is to CASE one of Cindy's projects  CASE - Copy and Selectively Edit.
 I have chosen one of Cindy's cards where she has used the stamp set Touches of Texture, I have used this stamp set on my card. While creating my card I have used many layers and different sized layers creating dimension on my card.

Cindy Schuster
 pic

Cindy's Card

My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Stamp Sets: Touches of Texture, Paisleys and Posies
Ink Pads: Sweet Sugarplum, Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride
Lace Trim: Very Vanilla 1/2"
Ruched Ribbon: Sweet Sugarplum 3/8"
Jewels: Rhinestones
Enamel Shapes: In Color 2016-2018
Classy Designer Buttons
Twine: Elegant Eggplant
Stampin' Distressed Tool
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Tear and Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Stampin' Trimmer







29 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Angela. I love all the texture you have created on your card. It is stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kayla. I do love this stamp set. Angexo

      Delete
  2. Your card is beautiful Ange! I love the different hues of purple, and the layering - oh MAN! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Gail, lovely of you to leave such a lovely comment. Angexo

      Delete
  3. Love those colours together. Makes me want to go and bust out some Perfect Plum. How nice does it look with Sweet Sugarplum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Sue, really appreciate you leaving a lovely comment. I do love this stamp set and anyone that knows me , would know I love to layer. Angexo

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card Angela. Love the monochromatic elements and layering add a rich and diverse textures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is "Wow!" I love the colours and this is one of those cards where the more I look, the more I see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Stephanie - I do appreciate your lovely comments. Angexo

      Delete
  6. Lovely card. I do so love these colours together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic case Angela, lovely colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is thoroughly gorgeous Angela, the layers, texture and all the ephemera (bits n bobs) come together so well to create an old world feel card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Kim, I do love to layer. lol Angexo

      Delete
  9. Great colour combo, love the little bee up the side! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this colour combination Angela, just love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the 'vintageness' (It's a word now hey lol) of this card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamie I just love the Vintage Style, that was how I use to create before coming to Stampin Up and now I have found my niche again. Angexo

      Delete
  12. Wow. Love all the layering and the colours. Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great CASE Angela. Love your colour combination. So much detail, love the layers too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kirsten I do love to layer. lol Angexo

      Delete
  14. Wow that is such a pretty card! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra for stopping by my blog.Angexo

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete