Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Christmas Magic

I have made this card for the Global Design Color Challenge, I have used the So Detailed Thinlits that will be released in Australia on the 4th January, so keep an eye out for that one. I have done rolls on two of the corners, you could easily make a tag to go into the top right hand corner as it's like a pocket.

I hope you will check out my tutorials over on my Utube Channel HERE!!!! as I will be publishing a tutorial on this card.


I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:


 aaa

 a

My Card



Close Up of the Rolled Corners




Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Real Red, Crumb Cake
DSP: This Christmas
Stamp Sets: Petite Petals, Papillon Potpourri, Christmas Magic
Thinlits: So Detailed: Available in Australia 4th January
Punches: Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly
Stamp Pad: Real Red
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Wink of Stella: Clear
Bakers Twine: Trio Pack
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Snail Runner, Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Stampin' Up® Trimmer



No comments:

Post a Comment