Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Just for You

Hi Everyone, I have  designed this card for the 
Global Design Sketch Challenge. I have used one of the new stamp sets available in Australia on the 4th January -
 "So In Love" I hope you like it. I will have a tutorial coming very soon on my Utube Channel so make sure you subscribe so you don't miss it.

I have torn the base cardstock and then stamped on a piece of Whisper White and this becomes your front piece of your card. I have then added the lace trim, Petite Petals and Pearls for some added dimension.
 aa

I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:


 aaa

 aaaa

My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: So In Love: Available in Australia - 4th January
Stamp Sets: Petite Petals
Stamp Pads: Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz
Punches: Petite Petal, Decorative Label
Jewels: Pearls
Lace: 1/2"" Lace Trim Very Vanilla
Dimensionals
Sponges
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Fine- Tip Glue Pen, Tear & Tape, Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



10 comments:

  1. Ange, this card is so beautiful. I love the beautiful color combo as well as the torn edge. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Connie for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog. Angexo

      Delete
  2. Angela, I love your bold interpretation of the sketch challenge this week. The torn edge creates such a unique twist on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Paula for your comments, Angexo

      Delete
  3. A gorgeous card Angela! Thanks so much for playing along again this week to the Global Design Project. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Angela! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We love you playing along with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love how the torn Chocolate Chip separates the foreground from the background. Lovely color combo too. Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Shawn for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment. I keep trying to push my boundaries and using different techniques. Angexx

      Delete