Monday, December 5, 2016

Lovely As A Tree Christmas Card

I'm right into making my Christmas Cards now, so I thought I'd share this one with you. I have used a few techniques on this one, tearing, sponging and some masking for the moon. I have also used my all time favourite stamp set Lovely As A Tree which I find is an awesome stamp set that can be used all year round for many occasions. 

Check Out my Utube Channel for heaps of tutorials HERE!!

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:


 aa

 aaa

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Soft Sky
DSP: Fancy Frost
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Star of Light
Stamp Pads: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Night of Navy
Punch: 1-1/4" Circle (Mask for Moon)
Jewels: Rhinestones
Sponges
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner
Stampin' Trimmer


No comments:

Post a Comment