Sunday, December 11, 2016

Lovely As A Tree - Landscape Design


Welcome everyone to our December Blog Hop, the theme for our blog hop this month is CASING Lisa Curcio - Choose a card/project of Lisa's and CASE - Copy and Selectively Edit.
CLICK HERE to go to Lisa's Blog.

Lisa Curcio
 lisa blog

Lisa's Card



With my card I have chosen to use the stamp set "Lovely As A Tree" this is what I have taken to CASE from Lisa's card. My card is a large landscape scenery, I have sponged the background first with Stampin' Up!® Sponges then stamped the trees in 3 different colors and tones giving the illusion of a forest of trees. Finally finished it with the sentiment and some burlap ribbon, buttons and some of the lovely new embellishments coming in January "Sending Love". These are great embellishments in raw timber look as I have colored mine to match my color scheme.

My Card

Close Up Picture




Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Sky
Stamp Set: Lovely As A Tree, Dragonfly Dreams (Sentiment) Available 4th January.
Stamp Pads: Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke, Wild Wasabi
Embellishments: Classy Designer Buttons, Bakers Twine, Sending Love
Ribbon: Burlap 1-1/4"
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Sponges
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer







22 comments:

  1. Ohhh, Angela, your card is GORGEOUS! Thanks for hopping with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lisa, thank you for hopping with us this time. Happy Crafting. Angexo

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful card and I love the extra length of it. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Angela! Love the colours and the different shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created a beautiful panoramic scene Angela. The card size is just perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Wow, Wow! I love the card you picked to CASE and your version is just stunnning! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sandra I do love the sponging technique and find it very relaxing. Angexo

      Delete
  6. Love the long and skinny card for the panoramic scene, great card Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love your card Ange. The panoramic scene looks amazing and beautifully designed. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Juana I do love sponging as you know and I just love doing scenes. Angexo

      Delete
  8. I adore this stamp set, it is a go to fave of mine. You have made it even more inviting to use with this gorgeous panoramic setting. That gorgeous sponging and stamping of yours really help to make this card a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your too kind Kim, I do love this stamp set and I absolutely love sponging - it's so relaxing. Thank You for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely compliment. Angexo

      Delete
  9. You've created a pretty scene & I love the addition of the new little wooden hearts! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this stamp set it's so versatile - I hope they never retire it. Thanks Jessie. Angexo

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous card Angela. Just love your colours!

    ReplyDelete