Friday, December 9, 2016

Seaside Shore

 cc

Welcome back to our Friday Highlights, make sure you check out all the other creations HERE and vote for your top 3! I decided to do some sponging, fussy cutting and make a acetate front for my scene using the Seaside Shore Stamp Set. I've been wanting to use this set for awhile and am so glad I have now. It has lots of way's it could be used but I do like the acetate window and sponging inside.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:


 aa

 aa


My Card







Products Used:
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Shimmery White
DSP: By The Seashore
Stamp Set: Seaside Shore
Stamp Pads: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz
Wink Of Stella: Gold, Clear
Jewels: Rhinestones
Window Sheet
Bone Folder
Paper Snips
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner, Tear&Tape
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



6 comments:

  1. Gosh a really gorgeous card please will you tell how you made it xxxxxx
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try and do a tutorial for you after Christmas make sure you subscribe to my channel so you don't miss when I publish it.
      My Utube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  2. What a sweet little aquarium! Love it!

    ReplyDelete