Friday, December 23, 2016

Sending Love

 aa

Welcome back everyone to another Friday, I have been having a play with some of the new products coming available in Australia 4th January. So if you don't have a demonstrator looking after you please contact me HERE and I would love to help you. You will see my contact details in the top right hand corner once you click on the HERE LINK!

I have used the new Stamp Set "So In Love" and the new paper stack "Sending Love" along with my most favourite the Stitched Shapes Framelits - The framelits are available now. It's amazing what a lot of layering can do on a card. Make sure you check out all the other creations from the Crazy Crafters HERE and please VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 3!

My Card








Products Used:
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
DSP: Sending Love Paper Stack - Available 4th January
Stamp Set: So in Love - Available 4th January
Framelits: Stitched Shapes
Ribbon: Very Vanilla 1/4": Available 4th January
Embellishments: Sending Love, Falling In Love: Available 4th January
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot




4 comments:

  1. Wow! So many layers! You have more patience than me! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my layers Jessie, adds so much interest and dimension to a card. Ange x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. Very clever interweaving of geometric shapes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie , I always appreciate you stopping by my blog and commenting. Ange x

      Delete