Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Beautiful You

Hi Everyone, I have created this card using the new stamp set "Beautiful You" it is such a versatile set and can be watercolored but I chose to paper pierce it this time for something different using the Cupcakes and Carousel DSP.

I have used a delightful range of pastel colors as for the challenge for Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators over at Colour INKspiration #01. Our challenge was to use at least 3 of the following colors!! Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise and Peekaboo Peach. I decided to use all 6 colors and some black ink and white cardstock as my neutral colors.




With my card I firstly sponged the background using the ink colors Tempting Turquoise, Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron, I used the Stitched Shaped Framelits to give the card some dimension. Stamped the sun using the Kinda Eclectic stamp set and I also used the Beautiful You stamp set for the lady which I paper pierced her hat and dress using the new Cupcakes and Carousel DSP. Using my Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch I punched out two butterflies and added a lace doily underneath the Stitched Framelits. Finally adding an embellishment to the sun and some jewels on the butterfly and some In Color Enamel Shapes to the sentiment.

My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Shimmery White, Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
DSP: Cupcakes and Carousel Paper Stack
Stamp Sets: Beautiful You, Kinda Eclectic
Framelits: Stitched Shapes
Ink Pads: Tempting Turquoise, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Stazon Jet Black
Embellishements: Falling In Love
Lace Paper Doilies
Jewels: Pearls
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Multipurose Liquid Glue, Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Magnetic Platform
Big Shot



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful background and I love that little bit of doily behind the stamped image! Thanks for linking your lovely card up to the CropStop blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I really appreciate it. Ange xx

      Delete