Wednesday, January 11, 2017

High Tide

I have used one of the new stamp sets "High Tide" I absolutely love this stamp set. It is so versatile, you can do a full on scene or just use a couple of the stamps in the set and make a simple card. Your imagination is your only limit.

Word Art Wednesday 

Crop Stop

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp Set: High Tide
Stamp Pads: Pool Party, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi,  Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke.
Sponge Brayer
Sponges
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Paper Snips
Adhesive: Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous card! I love your detailed sea scene and that great sentiment! Thanks so much for linking up to CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your lovely comments. I love this stamp set, it is such a versatile set with all the different images. Ange xx

      Delete