Friday, January 20, 2017

Let Me Spoil You!


I have had another play with this fantastic fun stamp set, this is fast becoming one of my favourites, I stamped the image with Stazon Jet Black Ink after creating the background with some Alcohol Inks. I then used the Up and Away Thinlits  to create the 3D look on the Carousel Chairs. You can purchase the Carousel Stamp Set HERE! if you live in Australia.

Please check out the other wonderful projects and cards the other Crazy Crafters have created for you HERE! Take the time to vote for your top 3!

Word Art Wednesday Challenge

Crop Stop Challenge

My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Basic Black
DSP: Cupcakes and Carousels Paper Stack
Stamp Set: Carousel Birthday
Thinlits: Up and Away
Ink Pad: Jet Black Stazon
Punch: Decorative Label
Enamel Shapes: In Colors 2016-2018
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot



6 comments:

  1. Lovely! What a gorgeous "moody" background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie, I used alcohol inks to create the background. Ange xoxo

      Delete
  2. Eine wunderschöne Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome background on your fun card. Thanks for linking up to CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using the alcohol inks to make a fun background. Ange xx

    ReplyDelete